Sunday, May 29, 2011

Photos curtosy of Bespoke Press

I know I am still carrying on about the Finders Keepers! But if I don't show these extra photos from our stall now, I will never get around to it.

I feel like I have lost my touch(if i had one) with the camera lately. Either my hands are getting too shaky or I am just rushing the photographic process, all my photos seem to be coming our blurry and dull... But alas I am so lucky to be surrounded & meeting such supportive designers/artists, that are so open to not only sharing their photo albums but providing advise and an understanding ear.

These photos of the Elkhorn stall are from Alischa of Bespoke Press taken with her very still & skilled hand, who also happened to write a very lovely post about Elkhorn on her blog. Many thanks x



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...