Monday, May 16, 2011

The Finders Keepers - Very soon!

Here's a random collection of our work in progress! Somehow these bits and bobs, amongst other beauties are going to come together (in the next three days) to create our Elkhorn stall for the Finders Keepers markets! Elkhorn Mother keeps saying 'we won't finish everything' but me being the ultimate optimist keeps saying 'YES WE WILL'!  She has been amazing, working non-stop. Even Father Elkhorn has come reluctantly on board, doing the coffee runs and creating new display boxes!
At the end of the day, I am also a realist and will be happy with what we complete. With all this mad buzz, I feel like I am getting ready for a party and can't wait for friday when the stall is all set up! I guess turning another year older also has something to do with it...
See you there x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...