Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finders Keepers - Autumn Gift Guide

Good morning! I hope your somewhere nice and cozy on this rainy morning! I've been in denial that Autumn is here and the cooler weather is upon us... especially since we were blessed with a few weeks of Indian Summer. Spending some time in Sydney this weekend I noticed all the Maple trees have started to loose their leaves, and there was a thick fog on the drive down. But it was beautiful. There's something different about exploring the streets of Sydney in Autumn.
In keeping with the theme of Autumn, Elkhorn was lucky enough to be a guest contributor to Finders Keepers Gift Guide! The above are some of my favourite autumn picks! You can view the full post here. I had so much fun selecting my picks but it was hard to pick just 6! I am absolutely loving Stampel (1) & Beth-Emily (3) and Ernest Hope (5) work at the moment!!
What things do you love about Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...