Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Souvenirs of ETCETERA


Sibella Court's life-size exhibition featuring souvenirs from her book 'Etcetera' starts tonight! It's part installation, part photography, and part paper exhibition. I have this book and often refer to it for interior inspiration on how to display my own collections. 'At this exhibition you'll be able to feel & experience all the special textured papers that make up Etcetera, discovering them in a space that you exist in, rather than the book that you hold within your hands'.. Sounds intriguing... I wish I could make it as I love Sibella's collections and the way she brings ideas together.
It's at the Barometer Gallery, Paddington. Let me know if you go. I hope to squeeze in a visit later this week.

Exhibition dates:
Opening Night: Tuesday 15 November/ 5-7pm
Open: Wednesday 16 - Sat 19 November/ 12-6pm
Exhibition Event - Q&A with author, Sibella Court & photographer, Chris Court/ Saturday 19 November/ 2-4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...