Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brisbane Finders Keepers Wrap!


The Finders Keepers magical setting - The Old Museum

The most delicious & healthy market menu kept me going with the addition of a couple of cup cakes!

Elkhorn enjoyed a beautiful sun filled spot surrounded by amazing illustrators

Emma Leonard Love love her illustrations & displays
 These are my two current favourite Emma Leonard illustrations. The washed colours are beautiful.
continued...



Beneath The Sun market debut! It was a pleasure having them next door
  Leah's illustrations were gorgeous. I think she also shares my love of the ocean & birds.. So sweet!

It's taken a few days to recover from the Elkhorn Express to the Brissy Finders Keepers. It was well worth the trip & wonderful to be surrounded by such supportive & talented designers. Thanks to my wonderful sis & great buddy Erika for helping me out for the weekend & Emma Leonard & her sister Kylie for minding my stall on food expeditions & making me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...