Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Collecting Tea Towels

Hello my friends! How are you?! Thank goodness for this warmer weather.. hopefully it's not another teaser.
We have been super busy since returning from our short break putting the final touches on fresh Elkhorn designs just in time for Spring/Summer entertaining. I don't know about you but I love this time of year and look forward to the warmer weather and small gatherings with great friends. Below is the much anticipated(mostly by me, haha) start of new Elkhorn 'Collector' Tea Towels. Named "Collector' due to our love of beach combing & foraging. Is there a point that one stops collecting? I don't think so. Whether it's memories, photographs, owls, brooches, flowers, found objects... the list can go on and on... everything holding something precious for each of us.


I still love feathers and am always amazed at the individual beauty of each one. We couldn't help putting the Elkhorn spin on feathers again with this gentle floating design using a mix of bright & natural colours.


Some of my fondness memories are times spent at the beach collecting Pippies with my Pop. As it turns out a few friends also have the same memories which I think is pretty special!


Tea Towels have definitely become something more then what you dry your dishes with. I love the fact they can be used as inexpensive wall hangings or a sweet table displays for small impromptu gatherings and a little gift.


I hope these tea towels make you smile. What about you? What do you love collecting?
More Elkhorn designs to come over the next few days! FINALLY x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...