A little collection of pics from our weekend at Melbourne Finders Keepers. I fall in love with Melbourne a little more on each visit. The Finders Keepers was a great excuse for another visit. It was a fun fun weekend... Thanks as always to Brooke & Sarah (FK Ladies) for making it happen. Now we have to get busy for next stop Sydney Finders Keepers (well fingers crossed we get in!)
1. Our view from the Elkhorn stall
2. Elkhorn's new Dahlia tanks & scarves - sold out over the weekend!! Promise we are making more
3. The charming Kelly graciously helped out for the weekend
4. Emma Leonard's stall with her gorgeous illustrations. Have a little girl crush on her, she is lovely. You'll see why when you have a look at her work.
5. Beautiful Cloth Poppy Stall
6. Golden Ink Collaborative create one-off jewelry & homewares.. so intricate and original
7. Our new friend Bec from Georgie Love stall we were neighbors for the weekend... thanks for loading us up with musk lollies!
8. The cutest girl checking out the Georgie Love pieces. I wish I had been that trendy at her age!
9. no caption required
10. There has to be a bird pic somewhere!