Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brooklyn Diary





I hadn't expected it to arrive so fast... I ordered the 'Brooklyn Diary' from the Lines & Shapes series and much to my surprise I had found it in the letter box today! I have only had a sneak peek through it as I am savoring it as a end of day treat. It takes a look at the daily lives of 21 Brooklyn artists... some of which I often stalk on the web, so it's pretty special to get a little insight into their studio & home spaces.. plus I have a hankering to visit NY/Brooklyn hopefully next year, so this dairy will work as a slightly unconventional guide to Brooklyn with the artists favourite local spots for the best eats/drinks & places to explore. Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...