Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Goodness - Work & Life

This week has rushed by...  I have been working on Elkhorn's new postcard all day and needed a "little" treat/break, so I could start again with fresh eyes & a full tummy. I managed to devour a big slice of lemon meringue and have a little read of the latest Dumbo Feather.
I wanted to share with you, Elkhorn's belated Christmas present Life & Work - "Malene Bigers's life in pictures". It finally arrived yesterday, all the way from Sweden! I bought it on a whim and wasn't familiar with Malene Birger but fell in love with the online images and just had to have it.  She hasn't disappointed. I now know that Malene Birger, is a famous fashion designer/stylist in Copenhagen, Denmark. Her clothing range is sophisticated and simple but it's her interior style I love the most. Her rooms are eclectic yet classic spaces, that look lived in. I know what I'll be doing this weekend. I hope you have a great one x


 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...